For the first few days of the September school holidays Friday 19th to Sunday 21st September 2014, I’ll be running a Nurture in Nature Family Nature Connection Retreat at Pennyroyal Otways Retreat in the Otway Ranges, about 90 minutes from Melbourne.
Why don’t you bring your family along?
Here are just some of the activities and experiences that I have planned for the lucky families who come along to the retreat.
• Cubby Building Challenge
• Screen Time versus Green Time – Striking the balance
• Connecting Conversations
• Night Walk / Star Gazing
• Building Positive Family Connections
• “Kids Nature Adventure” Report
• “The Passion Test” for Families
• Big Family Dinner – Tin Foil Dinners
• Sowing the seeds of learning
• Up the Creek Adventure (Keep an eye out for the resident platypus family!)
• Nature Bucket Lists
And this is where we're going!
Click HERE to find out more about the retreat and how to book your family's spot.
But you will have to hurry as the retreat weekend is only open to between five and seven families. I have purposefully kept it small so we can make sure we give each family a really special experience.
It’s going to be FUN. I can’t wait!
Here's my latest blog too, enjoy the read ... it's about slowing life down and making choices to schedule quality time with your family. You can read more about the retreat here too.