Register here: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E950DE85844F3C
This informational webinar on The Psychology of Climate Change, a 12-week online course via Gaia Psychology: http://www.gaiapsychology.org/courses/psychology-of-climate-change-i/
Presented by Tiff Thompson, this course will cover:
1. An overview of how we consume fossil fuel and renewable sources of energy
2. An understanding of the implications and complications of moving towards 100% renewable energy
3. Popular arguments of climate change skeptics, as well as climate change radicals
4. The role of the middle 80% in fostering new energy consumption habits and sources
5. Energy solutions
6. The influential groups of individuals pushing for global progress towards green energy use
7. Popular theories around intention, including placebo, the Asclepian paradigm, and others
8. The means and attitudes necessary to evoke global changes necessary to quell global warming.
This course teaches the participant foundational knowledge, necessary to carry informed dialogue on climate change, particularly information which can lend itself to changing policy, policy makers minds', as well as your neighbors'. Group support allows the development of a personal plan for expanding learning from the courses into personal, professional, and global practices.
For more information, go to www.gaiapsychology.org
and check out the classes offered!
Looking forward to seeing you there!