Time: October 13, 2012 from 4pm to 9pm
Location: Riverbend Environmental Education Center
Street: 1950 Spring Mill Rd
Website or Map: http://www.riverbendeec.org/
Phone: 610-527-5234 x108
Event Type: outdoor, holiday, celebration
Organized By: Lisa Matthews
Latest Activity: Sep 28, 2012
An evening filled with family fun awaits!
* Amazing reptiles up close and personal
* Pumpkin decorating with nature's bounty
* Pony Rides through our open field
* Moon Bounce
* Petting Zoo with baby animals- even a kangaroo!
* Face Painting
*Trick or treat Trail
* Pumpkin chucking
* The infamous Haunted Trail and the ever popular Story telling by Peter Grove
In addition, live music, spooky decorations, food offered by McShea's and complimentary wine and Victory beer will add to the festivities.