A Celebration of Animals that Hatch from Eggs !
Drop in for an egg-stremely fun time at Tifft Nature Preserve! Admission fee covers:
- Egg dying featuring natural egg dyes made from berries, spices and vegetables (bring your own hard boiled eggs – 6 per person maximum)
- Take your creativity to the egg-streme with recycled and natural material spring crafts including a snake mobile, hatching egg, sprouting eggshell planters and edible chocolate bird nests
- Who’s Hatching Signs of Spring nature walks
- Live animals that hatch from eggs including insects, amphibians, reptiles and birds
- Egg-citing story time for younger visitors
- Egg-cellent outdoor games including a hatch and match game, egg races, egg rolls, and put the egg in the nest!
- Egg-centric biofacts including bird eggs and nests
- Egg-cellent pizza, popcorn, cake pops, snacks and refreshments will be available for purchase.
Non-Members: $7. Buffalo Museum of Science Members Save 10%. Pre-registration recommended. Please call 825-6397.