C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

Uncategorized (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nature Coach?

I see many people and businesses making profits from coaching sporting skills (Karate,Baseball,Strength) and the arts .(Dance,Music and Art…

Started by George Jefferson

0 Nov 19, 2011

What does "Living Peace" mean to you?

At the Center for Living Peace, we do everything we can to help others discover more about what it means to "live peace", in the hopes that…

Started by Center for Living Peace

1 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Kathy Parra

Do you have any great training activities re: NDD?

I have given several presentations to parents, community leaders, educators, etc. on the nature deficit disorder issue. I have a couple mor…

Started by Rachel Larimore

0 Sep 15, 2011

Green exercise!

Green Exercise

Started by Lori Kiesser

1 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Lori Kiesser

Fighting a losing battle?

How can I keep my children interested in outside activities when we are surrounded by computers, tv, ipods, iphones allday?   The "straw th…

Started by Bridget Kraemer

0 Jul 2, 2011

The Benefits of MUD PLAY!

With many mud enthusiasts on C&NN Connect, it seemed we should have a place to gather!

Started by Suz Lipman

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Suz Lipman

Safety in Nature

I have realized it is important to head into the outdoors with a real awareness of how to be safe.  I am hoping that others will join in th…

Started by Tracy Schauberger

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tracy Schauberger

Summer Care of the Schoolyard Habitat

One of the most important aspects of ensuring that a schoolyard habitat will be successful is to “build-in” a plan for ongoing maintenance.…

Started by Carol A. Heiser

0 Jun 2, 2011

Eagle cam

If you haven't yet discovered the bald eagle nest cam in Decorah, IA, it's great: three eaglets and two attentive parents. Here's the link.…

Started by Ken Finch

0 Apr 15, 2011

Kids4Trees 2011 Planting Program Schedule -- USA

Over 25 events with over 7500 6-12 year old students and Scouts in national partnership with the USDA Forest Service and international pa…

Started by Kids4Trees

1 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Kids4Trees

RSS

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service