C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

What are you doing to re-connect children with nature? (145)

Featured Discussions

Planting a Tree to Celebrate my Daughter's Birth

My wife and I are expecting our first child in May.  I’d like to buy a sapling or small tree, something planted within the last year or so,…

Started by David BrodieLatest Reply

Forest School Trainings in the U.S.,.......who's doing it?

Hello Everyone! I am looking to create a network of people who are teaching and mentoring children outdoors with a forest school approach.…

Started by Amy ButlerLatest Reply

Nature Journaling and Science Notebooks- Professional Development for Educators

I was curious if anyone on the Children and Nature Network had ideas on how I could spread the word about a course I lead in Southern Vermo…

Started by Betsy Bennett StaceyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for help

I am a colleges student and I will be working in a  research project. My topic is how nature could be use as a  therapeutic tool for young…

Started by Alicia Jimenez

2 on Monday
Reply by Alicia Jimenez

Forest School Trainings in the U.S.,.......who's doing it?

Hello Everyone! I am looking to create a network of people who are teaching and mentoring children outdoors with a forest school approach.…

Started by Amy Butler

15 on Monday
Reply by Sarah Fujiuchi

Outdoors and Winter

Hello everyone! I'm curious to know how everyone seeks time to incorporate nature in the winter with themselves and with their students/ch…

Started by Elizabeth Vicini

0 Aug 20

Outdoor essentials

My 19-year-old son and I did a lengthy backpacking trip in the George Washington National Forest in Virginia that we completed just in time…

Started by Bernard Adelsberger

0 Jun 12

Straw....and Houses....The Three Little Pigs Revisited

The beloved child hood story of the Three Little Pigs, included a straw house.  Unfortunately, a wolf blew down that straw home.   The mode…

Started by Strawmanor

0 May 8

WEST KINGSTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS HOLD FIRST EVER “OUTDOOR CHALLENGE”

West Kingston Elementary School (WKES) participated in our first ever "Outdoor Challenge" – a school wide competition to encourage the WKES…

Started by Jeanine Silversmith

0 May 8

Planting a Tree to Celebrate my Daughter's Birth

My wife and I are expecting our first child in May.  I’d like to buy a sapling or small tree, something planted within the last year or so,…

Started by David Brodie

0 Apr 16

Weaving Willow Tunnels

see insights and images of building willow tunnels by foolishNATURE here: tunneling into school

Started by morgan e zigler

0 Apr 1

The Animal Olympics in Vermont

Children at small rural school here in Vermont are celebrating the 2014 Winter Olympics by creating the Animal Olympics in the forest behin…

Started by Amy Butler

0 Feb 18

I need help to create a Danish C&NN

I am 60 years old and live in Denmark. I run my own business (cinema & restaurant). I have rediscovered nature after reading Richard Lo…

Started by Jørn Lundme

2 Jan 28
Reply by Karen Brummer

RSS

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service