What are you doing to re-connect children with nature? (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Site-specific art

I'm organising a Woodcraft Folk camp session on art. I want to get children making site-specific art in a woodland area. I am pretty new at…

Started by Katherine Norman

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

Introduction-African actions

Dear Friends of natureGreat to find you all here in the web. We are working in cameroon already for almost two years. We mainly do environm…

Started by Wolfgang

0 May 3, 2010

Learning Gardens

I am in phase II of a learning garden project I have started last year. Is there anyone else that has done, completed, or in the midst of d…

Started by Rhonda Ursulak

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

Resources for Nature Education Class

Hello All,    I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to be developing a "nature education for early childhood educators" course to be offered…

Started by patty born selly

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Ken Finch

Ways to make the outdoors safer for children and families

Colleagues, I received this message a few days ago on Facebook. The writer poses and excellent question, related to the park and trail a fe…

Started by Richard Louv

15 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

Measured impact from your program?

Hello all you nature leaders! I am doing a research project with the national office of the YMCA and we are focusing on the health benefits…

Started by Maura Shea

2 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Lari Jo W. Johnston

Summer camp opportunities - please add to round-up

After just reading in C&NN news that U.S. summer camp attendance is up, I thought a round-up of some different camp experiences would b…

Started by Laura Hurley

0 Mar 16, 2010

Assessing impact of nature play on children's attitudes to nature

Grounds for Learning, the Scottish School Grounds charity is starting a project looking at natural play in urban schools. They want to try…

Started by Juliet Robertson

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Juliet Robertson

Boys and Girls in Nature

Wondering while wandering through the research if anyone knows of research in relation to gender specific studies of boys or girls in natur…

Started by Yeshi

0 Mar 8, 2010

Camping with School Groups

I work with Texas Parks and Wildlife in a program called Texas Outdoor Family that aims to (re)introduce families to the benefits and joy o…

Started by Dan Hayes

0 Mar 2, 2010

RSS

© 2020   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service