C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

What are you doing to re-connect children with nature? (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Invisible City

Hello, I am involved in launching a project in London called the Invisible City (www.theinvisiblecity.org) and it would be great to hear yo…

Started by Edward Shuster

0 Jan 14

My Link to inaturalist.org

Note that I now am listing all the many species of plants and animals, insects, etc. at inaturalist.org under my name of James Steamer. I…

Started by James Steamer

1 Jan 6
Reply by James Steamer

Reach beyond, with loving hands, what you think you know and learn more

"Love begins from a place no words can describe. Nature reaches this place with it's silent, gentle nudge to our sensibilities if we would…

Started by Barbara MacFarlane

0 Jan 4

Plastic Pollution

Welcome to the One More Generation Plastic and Recycling Awareness Week program. One More Generation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization…

Started by Carter and Olivia Ries

0 Jan 2

This is what I am doing...

Please visit my non-profit nature center website. We are dedicated to re-connecting children with nature. http://www.bluewindnc.org

Started by mike ryder

0 Dec 29, 2013

Climate Departure: Our Childrens Immediate Future?

We are a diverse group of concerned citizens from all walks of life.  Our discussion group is composed of scientists, a nanny, business p…

Started by John R. Hopkins and Susan Lince

0 Dec 10, 2013

Outdoors Rx radio Interview on getting kids outside

AMC has launched a pilot program called Outdoors Rx- a Prescription to the Outdoors with Mass General Hospital for Children. Doctors in two…

Started by Pam Hess

0 Nov 7, 2013

Upcoming documentary film on Nature Play

Film teaser upcoming documentary film on Nature Play comparing the amount of outdoor time kids are allowed between the US and Scandinavia a…

Started by Amy Stilling

0 Nov 7, 2013

Values of outdoor play for young children

Hi, I am completing a dissertation on outdoor play and i am looking for helpful links and information in regards to my question which is...…

Started by Jacqueline Tymon

2 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Stacey

Forest School Trainings in the United States,.....Who's doing it?

Hello Everyone! I am looking to create a network of people who are teaching and mentoring children outdoors with a forest school approach.…

Started by Amy Butler

8 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Stacey

RSS

C&NN Connect was created to support people and organizations working worldwide to reconnect children and nature.

C&NN

Connect with us:

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook! Become a fan
Read the C&NN blog Read our blog

Visit the Children & Nature Network Web site for news, resources, network initiatives, and the Movement Map.

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service