C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

What are you doing to re-connect children with nature? (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forest School Trainings in the United States,.....Who's doing it?

Hello Everyone! I am looking to create a network of people who are teaching and mentoring children outdoors with a forest school approach.…

Started by Amy Butler

8 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Stacey

Research tool for assessing benefits of children in nature

Hi, I'm interested in conducting some research with users of a new trail in Philadelphia.  Has anyone had experience with a survey or inven…

Started by Heather Hill

0 Sep 12, 2013

Children's Voices - Why I Care About Nature

I am starting a Kids' Voices series on my new blog (Mud On Your Feet), and I want to start with several posts containing kids’ thoughts on…

Started by Jason Kapchinske

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Jason Kapchinske

Children and Nature Conferences in the US

Greetings, My name is Christy Smith and I am the director of Indiana University Campus Children's Center.  The teachers of our program are…

Started by Christy Smith

7 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Katie Kunze

The North American Chapter of the International Society of Nature and Forest Medicine

The North American Chapter of the International Society of Nature and Forest Medicine (INFOM)will have its initial meeting at the Forests f…

Started by Mark Ellison

0 Mar 15, 2013

Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

I am interested in hearing from others here at C&NN who have experience or stories to share about libraries in your area that are makin…

Started by Deb Dorsett Hanson

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

How Has C&NN Affected You? We're Looking for Testimonials.

A lot of things have happened in the last couple of years, in the Children and Nature Movement, and in many of our lives. C&NN is seeki…

Started by Suz Lipman

4 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Katie Kunze

UN Amendment -- Is it the right way to go?

Is this the right direction to go? What are your thoughts to this: UN Amendment -- "Access to Nature" -- a petition seeking an amendment…

Started by Calder Cheverie

0 Jan 2, 2013

Your Help is needed! There's less than 24 hours left to vote for one of these 3 really good projects.

The first is a project called "The Hunger Games: A Study in Nature".  According to their contest page the project will be based on the pop…

Started by Nkrumah Frazier

0 Nov 29, 2012

To start us off - something I wrote years ago.......

From a Teacher’s Diary – September 1967   Come into the Garden, Maud   (Note: I left my classroom teaching position in the sum…

Started by John Paull

0 Nov 27, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service