C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

What are you doing to re-connect children with nature? (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

I am interested in hearing from others here at C&NN who have experience or stories to share about libraries in your area that are makin…

Started by Deb Dorsett Hanson

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

How Has C&NN Affected You? We're Looking for Testimonials.

A lot of things have happened in the last couple of years, in the Children and Nature Movement, and in many of our lives. C&NN is seeki…

Started by Suz Lipman

4 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Katie Kunze

UN Amendment -- Is it the right way to go?

Is this the right direction to go? What are your thoughts to this: UN Amendment -- "Access to Nature" -- a petition seeking an amendment…

Started by Calder Cheverie

0 Jan 2, 2013

Your Help is needed! There's less than 24 hours left to vote for one of these 3 really good projects.

The first is a project called "The Hunger Games: A Study in Nature".  According to their contest page the project will be based on the pop…

Started by Nkrumah Frazier

0 Nov 29, 2012

To start us off - something I wrote years ago.......

From a Teacher’s Diary – September 1967   Come into the Garden, Maud   (Note: I left my classroom teaching position in the sum…

Started by John Paull

0 Nov 27, 2012

Are you including the Night Sky in your outings?

Hello everyone! I've been wondering... are YOU including the Night Sky in your outings? Winter is creeping up on us here in South West Fl…

Started by Linda S. Jacobson

0 Nov 23, 2012

Nature Centers and Children

I've been elected to run the Exhibit committee at a local nature center. I'd like to plan new features that engage children and are appeali…

Started by Neita Tyler

1 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Katrina Morrell

Liability Issues with Family Nature Clubs?

Hi all, I just started a Family Nature Club in my community.  I've kept it very simple so far and have not registered the group online yet…

Started by Katrina Morrell

0 Oct 26, 2012

"DONUTS" is a tasty treat!

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the group and delighted to be here. I'm a children's author who recently wrote a story called, DONUTS, which is cur…

Started by Julia Dweck

0 Oct 11, 2012

"10 Innovative Nature-Centric Projects & Programs for Your Students"

"Natural Teachers Network showcases innovative outdoor learning projects and programs from around the country and around the world. Here ar…

Started by Herb Broda

0 Oct 9, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service