C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

What are you doing to re-connect children with nature? (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! a nature-based preschool in NJ is being threatened to lose its licence

Help! a nature-based preschool in NJ of a colleague is being threatened to lose its license....for having trees and grass and mud and anima…

Started by Rusty Keeler

0 Jan 25, 2011

1 Family + 1 Country + 1 Year = 1 Epic Adventure

Starting May 20, 2011 my husband, Rolf, myself, and our beautiful son, Tayden (he will be 17 months in May) will be leaving behind all we k…

Started by Jennifer Dengler

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Dengler

ONE VERY SMALL STEP

Check out... http://www.fmsd.org/District/News-Section/13716-Natural-Teacher-of-the-Year-Award.html A very small step in getting our educat…

Started by Larry Volpe

1 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Larry Volpe

Military youth need programming

New to the group...Happy New Year to all!   I saw the post regarding the needs of military children in constant transition...perhaps MWR(Mo…

Started by Nancy Chamberlain

1 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Suz Lipman

Koddler Needs Nature Activities for Kids

I am a father of two (with one more on the way), and a nature lover who has lost his way in the pace of work/family/etc.  Now that I have c…

Started by Robert Snodgrass

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by E skeaff

Spirit Ship redirects children's gaze away from the screen and back outdoors

Little Creatures Films has just finished making a short children's film that we know the C&N network will appreciate and love, and we a…

Started by Kristin B. Eno

1 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

Hiking Club for children

I am interested in starting a hiking club for children at the local middle school.  If you have been involved with children hiking clubs wo…

Started by William (Bill) Van Horn

0 Dec 19, 2010

Eden Village Camp....sharing this new environmental summer camp

Hi there, I'd like to share a new Environmentally founded and focused Jewish overnight camp called Eden Village Camp.  You can click here t…

Started by Yoni Stadlin

0 Dec 12, 2010

Family Nature Camp in Bar Harbor Maine

We have recently joined Children and Nature's social network and are excited to share news with you about our program.  College of the Atla…

Started by COA's Family Nature Camp

0 Nov 29, 2010

Need a speaker to illustrate value of nature for early childhood students.

I am interested in finding a speaker who would be interested in presenting about the value of connecting young kids to the outdoors at a wo…

Started by Tim Rayworth

2 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Ken Finch

RSS

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service