C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

What are you doing to re-connect children with nature? (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Koddler Needs Nature Activities for Kids

I am a father of two (with one more on the way), and a nature lover who has lost his way in the pace of work/family/etc.  Now that I have c…

Started by Robert Snodgrass

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by E skeaff

Spirit Ship redirects children's gaze away from the screen and back outdoors

Little Creatures Films has just finished making a short children's film that we know the C&N network will appreciate and love, and we a…

Started by Kristin B. Eno

1 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

Hiking Club for children

I am interested in starting a hiking club for children at the local middle school.  If you have been involved with children hiking clubs wo…

Started by William (Bill) Van Horn

0 Dec 19, 2010

Eden Village Camp....sharing this new environmental summer camp

Hi there, I'd like to share a new Environmentally founded and focused Jewish overnight camp called Eden Village Camp.  You can click here t…

Started by Yoni Stadlin

0 Dec 12, 2010

Family Nature Camp in Bar Harbor Maine

We have recently joined Children and Nature's social network and are excited to share news with you about our program.  College of the Atla…

Started by COA's Family Nature Camp

0 Nov 29, 2010

Need a speaker to illustrate value of nature for early childhood students.

I am interested in finding a speaker who would be interested in presenting about the value of connecting young kids to the outdoors at a wo…

Started by Tim Rayworth

2 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Ken Finch

Children in climate advocacy in Pakistan

Hi friends,This 10/10/10, we celebrated global work party with the street children and special children in Pakistan. These children through…

Started by Asif Iqbal

0 Oct 16, 2010

New Resource for Connecting Children to Nature through Art

Connecting Children to Nature through Art, Volume 1 is now on sale for only $10. This outstanding resource was written by Dawn Malosh, Foun…

Started by Dawn Malosh

0 Oct 4, 2010

Other Content Areas?

There are tons of sites and resources about environmental place-based education. Anyone have any to share that address other content areas?…

Started by Harmony

1 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Dawn Malosh

Is anybody else attending the Connecting Children with Nature Action Forum in Oct?

I am going as part of the Office of Head Start's team. Would love to connect with other folks that are going.Cheers- Bethe Almeras (aka The…

Started by Bethe Almeras

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Ken Finch

RSS

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service