What are you doing to re-connect children with nature? (163)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free nature webinar by the Grass Stain Guru, Bethe Almeras

Hi Everyone!   I'm new to C&NNConnect, and I want to introduce myself. I am an early childhood educator with a passion for technology a…

Started by Fran Simon

0 Sep 20, 2011

Barriers to Getting the Hispanic Community Involved.

The primary programs I work with are based in Cache Valley Ut. The atmosphere is great, the families are wonderful but there is still a hug…

Started by Krista A. Bustamante

0 Sep 14, 2011

National Tree Week and National Tree Dressing Weekend

The last week in November/start of December is National Tree Week and National Tree Dressing weekend. We celebrate by decorating trees in v…

Started by Amy Leach

0 Sep 12, 2011

Looking for advice-new family nature club in NH

Hi Friends, I am relatively new to this board and have recently started a family nature club for young kids in NH.   We meet once a month (…

Started by Juliana Dapice

0 Jul 28, 2011

Working with young people from under resourced, urban communities.

I'm very interested in learning about anyone who works with young people from under resourced, urban communities.  I run a small non-profit…

Started by Eric Dolaway

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Eric Dolaway

The Nature Adventure Program at Union Elementary School, Montpelier Vermont

Where the Wild Things Ought to Be by Catherine Buni | May 16th 2011 | ShareThis Illustration by Adelaide Tyrol On the fourth day of spring…

Started by Amy Butler

0 May 17, 2011

A Mother Earth Mother's Day

Just wishing everyone a wonderful day on this Sunday, the first day of the week. We have traveled the entire west coast over the last month…

Started by Stephanie Rach-Wilson

0 May 8, 2011

Looking for resources on providing nature experiences for children ages 5-12 with autism

A group of child advocates in the Sacramento, CA area is developing a nature program for families with an autism spectrum child.  We would…

Started by Norene DeBruycker

0 Apr 16, 2011

Kids Environment Day Activities - HELP!

Can you assist my brother-in-law? He lives near Sacramento in California   My work have a booth at a kids environment day (called Cache Cre…

Started by Juliet Robertson

4 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Juliet Robertson

Koddler's Nature Center Directory

A while back I looked to this group for advice on building nature-related destinations and events for the children's website Koddler.com.  …

Started by Robert Snodgrass

0 Mar 22, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service