What are you doing to re-connect children with nature? (158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Nature Adventure Program at Union Elementary School, Montpelier Vermont

Where the Wild Things Ought to Be by Catherine Buni | May 16th 2011 | ShareThis Illustration by Adelaide Tyrol On the fourth day of spring…

Started by Amy Butler

0 May 17, 2011

A Mother Earth Mother's Day

Just wishing everyone a wonderful day on this Sunday, the first day of the week. We have traveled the entire west coast over the last month…

Started by Stephanie Rach-Wilson

0 May 8, 2011

Looking for resources on providing nature experiences for children ages 5-12 with autism

A group of child advocates in the Sacramento, CA area is developing a nature program for families with an autism spectrum child.  We would…

Started by Norene DeBruycker

0 Apr 16, 2011

Kids Environment Day Activities - HELP!

Can you assist my brother-in-law? He lives near Sacramento in California   My work have a booth at a kids environment day (called Cache Cre…

Started by Juliet Robertson

4 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Juliet Robertson

Koddler's Nature Center Directory

A while back I looked to this group for advice on building nature-related destinations and events for the children's website Koddler.com.  …

Started by Robert Snodgrass

0 Mar 22, 2011

National Grandparents Day Sun. Sept. 12

Sunday, Sept. 12, is National Grandparents Day in the U.S. Anyone planning to enjoy nature with grandparents or grandchildren? Tell us abou…

Started by Suz Lipman

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Deborah Lee Rose

reconnecting to the soul of the world

Remembering: Reconnecting to the Soul of the World               I learned today that the permanent tax breaks for the ruling class were…

Started by r francis mudman johnson

0 Mar 7, 2011

Looking for Sponsorship...Any leads?

Hello All!   We're new here on the boards, but truly passionate about the mission.  My wife and I just founded Hike A Lot, LLC, a non-profi…

Started by Jody Elliott

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Carmen Field

Calling all North Carolina Natural Service Members

Please join us! We are excited to announce that NCCAN! (NC Children and Nature Coalition) was selected as one of the "Signature Events" for…

Started by Kathy Bull

0 Feb 24, 2011

Speech - "Get Out"

I am preparing a Speech for A Toastmasters Competition in Ireland with the title "Get Out". The Speech will be a challenge directed at the…

Started by Bernard Joyce

0 Feb 16, 2011

© 2015   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service