C&NN Connect was created to support people and organizations working worldwide to reconnect children and nature.

C&NN

Children and Nature News

Connect with us:

Follow us on Twitter
Become a fan
Read our blog

Visit the Children & Nature Network Web site for news, resources, network initiatives, and the Movement Map.

What are you doing to re-connect children with nature? (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"How I have discovered birds!" project

Hello everybody! This time I want to tell you about another project that we have in our educational centre. The project is called "How I ha…

Started by Victoria Gagieva

1 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Victoria Gagieva

Project works

Last year our educational centre took part in Nature Journaling project (by Atlanta Audubon Society and Together Green). Thanks to this pro…

Started by Victoria Gagieva

2 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Victoria Gagieva

How Will You Celebrate the Life and Legacy of John Muir?

John Muir was a powerful force for change. He championed the joys and the healing power of time in nature. He encouraged his fellow America…

Started by Suz Lipman

6 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Kathy Parra

Reaching Critical Mass, Treating the Cause Not the Effect!

I have been taking 5th graders through college kids on outdoor adventures for 13 years. I dedicate about 9 weekends a year taking these kid…

Started by Larry Volpe

0 Oct 2, 2011

Free nature webinar by the Grass Stain Guru, Bethe Almeras

Hi Everyone!   I'm new to C&NNConnect, and I want to introduce myself. I am an early childhood educator with a passion for technology a…

Started by Fran Simon

0 Sep 20, 2011

Barriers to Getting the Hispanic Community Involved.

The primary programs I work with are based in Cache Valley Ut. The atmosphere is great, the families are wonderful but there is still a hug…

Started by Krista A. Bustamante

0 Sep 14, 2011

National Tree Week and National Tree Dressing Weekend

The last week in November/start of December is National Tree Week and National Tree Dressing weekend. We celebrate by decorating trees in v…

Started by Amy Leach

0 Sep 12, 2011

Looking for advice-new family nature club in NH

Hi Friends, I am relatively new to this board and have recently started a family nature club for young kids in NH.   We meet once a month (…

Started by Juliana Dapice

0 Jul 28, 2011

Working with young people from under resourced, urban communities.

I'm very interested in learning about anyone who works with young people from under resourced, urban communities.  I run a small non-profit…

Started by Eric Dolaway

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Eric Dolaway

The Nature Adventure Program at Union Elementary School, Montpelier Vermont

Where the Wild Things Ought to Be by Catherine Buni | May 16th 2011 | ShareThis Illustration by Adelaide Tyrol On the fourth day of spring…

Started by Amy Butler

0 May 17, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service