Dave Room's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Michael!  Very cute. I like it :) "

Dave Room replied Feb 8, 2014 to Does the Nature Connection movement need a Soundtrack?

22 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dave Room

"Sent their manager an email today. I will report back.   "

Dave Room replied Mar 9, 2013 to Does the Nature Connection movement need a Soundtrack?

22 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dave Room

"Thanks for the follow up Karen.  even if they have a manager they could potentially…"

Dave Room replied Mar 9, 2013 to Does the Nature Connection movement need a Soundtrack?

22 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dave Room

"Hi Karen I totally agree with you. When we started doing this work, we noticed that…"

Dave Room replied Mar 8, 2013 to Does the Nature Connection movement need a Soundtrack?

22 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dave Room

"Nice video Kari and congrats on getting some significant hits :) "

Dave Room replied Dec 3, 2012 to Does the Nature Connection movement need a Soundtrack?

22 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dave Room

"Thanks for the response Meg. I think we may have met a couple years ago at Bioneers.…"

Dave Room replied Sep 26, 2012 to Does the Nature Connection movement need a Soundtrack?

22 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dave Room

"Yes to soundtracks plural.  Wonder if playlists are a better metaphor.   I look forw…"

Dave Room replied Sep 9, 2012 to Does the Nature Connection movement need a Soundtrack?

22 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dave Room

"Scott, I think you make an excellent point - if we want to reach all children, then…"

Dave Room replied Sep 9, 2012 to Does the Nature Connection movement need a Soundtrack?

22 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dave Room

"Hey Michael, I love Jason Mraz for his music and who he is in the world.  I also lov…"

22 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dave Room

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service