C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

Stephanie Rach-Wilson's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cheryl, I was just passing back by the board and realized I don't think I heard b…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied May 16, 2012 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"Hi Danny and Mark, I think I mentioned our app Let's Go Chipper before - I wanted ot…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Apr 3, 2012 to Mobile social media games to promote going outdoors

7 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Danny Joe LaBrecque

"Hi Mark ...please check out our app Let's Go Chipper it excites and readies kids for…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jan 17, 2012 to Mobile social media games to promote going outdoors

7 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Danny Joe LaBrecque

"That's great - we would love to help out. Everything is correlated - teachers and pa…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jan 10, 2012 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"Hi Cheryl, We have underwriting for our Chipper Ambassador program. If you service k…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jan 8, 2012 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"Cheryl, we'd love to support you as we created a Chipper Ambassador backpack last ye…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jan 6, 2012 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"Hi - I didn't see my note post so I just posted again (sorry if it duplicated) ...it…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jan 6, 2012 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"I loved this article! ...We think the connections made inside and out help excite a…"

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"Hi, I'm so happy to see this conversation as we have created such a wonderful progra…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jan 4, 2012 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"Thank you - I hope you are well Suz! Stephanie "

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Aug 8, 2011 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

RSS

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service