C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

Juliet Robertson's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joe That's really interesting and I think it would work well. How do you see it…"

Juliet Robertson replied Aug 8, 2010 to Blogs and Bloggers to share content?

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by E skeaff

"Thanks for your comments, Rhonda Quite strangely perhaps, this request has come fro…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jul 27, 2010 to Risk assessments for boulders or rocks in play spaces or playgrounds

4 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Juliet Robertson

"Hi Lily Thanks for this info - the thoroughness of your tree climbing RBA is great.…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jul 19, 2010 to Risk assessments for boulders or rocks in play spaces or playgrounds

4 Jul 27, 2010

"Hi Ian Yes - there are LOTS of people from the UK here on this site. I run the Scot…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jun 7, 2010 to Anyone else UK based

3 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by jane Langley

"Hello Di Now you are going to chuckle but the plea came via Susan Webster! You are…"

Juliet Robertson replied Mar 16, 2010 to Assessing impact of nature play on children's attitudes to nature

2 Mar 16, 2010

"Hi Rich I had hoped that others would pitch in first so that my raw response might…"

Juliet Robertson replied Mar 10, 2010 to Ways to make the outdoors safer for children and families

15 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

"I agree about magnifying glasses. You can buy fresnel lenses which are A4 plastic sh…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jan 17, 2010 to What are your favorite kids outdoor books, products, activities?

15 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mark Charles

"Hello Everyone Thanks again for such interesting contributions. Sal - I really like…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jan 5, 2010 to Why kids don't like learning outside

19 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Peter Kyburz

"Hi Mandy It's a shame you can't use a donkey or a wee Shetland pony. Would a bicycl…"

Juliet Robertson replied Dec 23, 2009 to Wagons?

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mark Charles

"Hi Everyone Thanks again for all your fabby comments. Joanne - I sometimes wonder w…"

Juliet Robertson replied Dec 23, 2009 to Why kids don't like learning outside

19 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Peter Kyburz

RSS

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service