C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

Amy Butler's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Marilyn, We should have a conversation over the phone. I am so glad you found thi…"

Amy Butler replied Jan 3 to Forest School Trainings in the U.S.,.......who's doing it?

15 Aug 24
Reply by Sarah Fujiuchi

"Hi Stacey, I did offer an accredited course through a state college here in Vermont…"

Amy Butler replied Nov 7, 2013 to Forest School Trainings in the U.S.,.......who's doing it?

15 Aug 24
Reply by Sarah Fujiuchi

"James, Really wonderful speaking with you today. Please be in touch! We should con…"

Amy Butler replied Oct 23, 2013 to Forest School Trainings in the U.S.,.......who's doing it?

15 Aug 24
Reply by Sarah Fujiuchi

"Great James. Try me through Google chat? If not,...if you have a number I can call y…"

Amy Butler replied Oct 23, 2013 to Forest School Trainings in the U.S.,.......who's doing it?

15 Aug 24
Reply by Sarah Fujiuchi

"Hello James! If you are still in New England I would love for you to come and visi…"

Amy Butler replied Oct 21, 2013 to Forest School Trainings in the U.S.,.......who's doing it?

15 Aug 24
Reply by Sarah Fujiuchi

"Hi Betsy, Please contact me and let me know about your course. I work with many teac…"

Amy Butler replied Mar 21, 2012 to Nature Journaling and Science Notebooks- Professional Development for Educators

1 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Amy Butler

"Susie and John, What a great opportunity to network here on C&NN! It would be g…"

Amy Butler replied Mar 5, 2012 to Forest School Trainings in the United States,.....Who's doing it?

8 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Stacey

"Hi Susie! We should talk over the phone at some point. I worked for 5 years with an…"

Amy Butler replied Mar 1, 2012 to Forest School Trainings in the United States,.....Who's doing it?

8 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Stacey

"Thanks Susie for getting in touch with me. I am planning on a "training" for area te…"

Amy Butler replied Feb 9, 2012 to Forest School Trainings in the United States,.....Who's doing it?

8 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Stacey

"I hope that soon we may be able to gather those people who are invested in this phil…"

Amy Butler replied Jan 27, 2012 to Is the tide turning in 2012?

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Amy Butler

RSS

C&NN Connect was created to support people and organizations working worldwide to reconnect children and nature.

C&NN

Connect with us:

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook! Become a fan
Read the C&NN blog Read our blog

Visit the Children & Nature Network Web site for news, resources, network initiatives, and the Movement Map.

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service