C&NN Connect was created to support people and organizations working worldwide to reconnect children and nature.

C&NN

Children and Nature News

Connect with us:

Follow us on Twitter
Become a fan
Read our blog

Visit the Children & Nature Network Web site for news, resources, network initiatives, and the Movement Map.

John Thielbahr's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Barbara, Point taken about both the climate restrictions and lack of connection w…"

John Thielbahr replied May 16, 2012 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"Amy and Susie, You have both made my heart sing.  This connection and information sh…"

John Thielbahr replied Mar 1, 2012 to Forest School Trainings in the United States,.....Who's doing it?

9 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Nicolette Sowder

"I will let Mary know about the possible spam.  I think the gmail address may work, b…"

John Thielbahr replied Jan 30, 2012 to How Many Master Naturalists Are Members of C&NN Connect?

21 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Neita, I just received a long email response from Mary Hardcastle.  She is very invo…"

John Thielbahr replied Jan 26, 2012 to How Many Master Naturalists Are Members of C&NN Connect?

21 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Hi Neita, Congratulations on this wonderful accomplishment.  I would like to put you…"

John Thielbahr replied Jan 25, 2012 to How Many Master Naturalists Are Members of C&NN Connect?

21 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Suz, these are great initiatives on the part of California libraries that will help…"

John Thielbahr replied Jan 4, 2012 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"Hello Victoria, Thanks so much for your post and sharing your terrific project.  You…"

John Thielbahr replied Oct 31, 2011 to Project works

2 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Victoria Gagieva

"Hi Deb, Sorry to be late to this important discussion.  You have seen some great ide…"

John Thielbahr replied Aug 2, 2011 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"Mike, many thanks for responding to Eric's request. I am very glad to know about you…"

John Thielbahr replied Oct 20, 2010 to Working with young people from under resourced, urban communities.

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Eric Dolaway

"Tim, I encourage you to go to the Coalition Map on the C&NN home page and locate…"

John Thielbahr replied Oct 20, 2010 to Need a speaker to illustrate value of nature for early childhood students.

2 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Ken Finch

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service