C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

Carmen Field's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought I'd pass along some progress happening at the library level to get kids ou…"

Carmen Field replied Jun 12, 2012 to Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

"Hi Jody, You might look into local Rotary International clubs in your region. We hav…"

Carmen Field replied Mar 4, 2011 to Looking for Sponsorship...Any leads?

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Carmen Field

"Hi Helen, I thought you might find IditaNature - a new way of connecting children w…"

Carmen Field replied Aug 19, 2010 to using dog sledding to encourage winter activity

5 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Helen Corlew

"Thank you so much Marilyn. I had made a note to look for this, but you've saved me t…"

Carmen Field replied Aug 16, 2010 to 2010 Grassroots Gathering

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Marilyn Wyzga

"Hi Chip, We order medium-sized magnifying glasses for our Kids in Nature kits from…"

Carmen Field replied Jan 31, 2010 to What are your favorite kids outdoor books, products, activities?

15 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mark Charles

"I have to say my favorite books for inspiring kids to get outdoors are nature journa…"

Carmen Field replied Jan 19, 2010 to What are your favorite kids outdoor books, products, activities?

15 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mark Charles

"We used magnifying glasses yesterday to look at snowflakes on black felt...magic!"

Carmen Field replied Jan 18, 2010 to What are your favorite kids outdoor books, products, activities?

15 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mark Charles

"Awesome news, Beth! I work with Head Start teachers and kids here, so I'm super exci…"

Carmen Field replied Nov 10, 2009 to Head Start & Outdoor Play

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Bethe Almeras

"Here in Homer, Alaska we organized a family geocaching event in June 2009 to launch…"

Carmen Field replied Nov 2, 2009 to Geocaching

2 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Barlow

RSS

C&NN Connect was created to support people and organizations working worldwide to reconnect children and nature.

C&NN

Connect with us:

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook! Become a fan
Read the C&NN blog Read our blog

Visit the Children & Nature Network Web site for news, resources, network initiatives, and the Movement Map.

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service