All Discussions Tagged 'Nature' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Register for Children & Nature Network's 2016 International Conference

EARLY BIRD Registration ends Saturday, October 31st! Time: May 24, 2016 at 5:30pm to May 27, 2016at 12pm Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre S…

Started by Children & Nature Network

0 Oct 27, 2015

Art of Mentoring - Creating a Living Culture of Awareness

I am starting in a new journey throught the Art of Mentoring learning camp organized by the Vermont Awareness School. I am looking forward…

Started by Danielle Landry

0 Sep 4, 2015

Free Gift! Beautiful photographs and written in haiku verse.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/sea-me/id537081349?mt=11 www.myenchantedkeys.com butterflymagic1@gmail.com

Started by Lori O'Connor

0 Jan 12, 2013

UN Amendment -- Is it the right way to go?

Is this the right direction to go? What are your thoughts to this: UN Amendment -- "Access to Nature" -- a petition seeking an amendment…

Started by Calder Cheverie

0 Jan 2, 2013

Liability Issues with Family Nature Clubs?

Hi all, I just started a Family Nature Club in my community.  I've kept it very simple so far and have not registered the group online yet…

Started by Katrina Morrell

0 Oct 26, 2012

UN Amendment -- Is it the right way to go?

What are your thoughts to this: UN Amendment -- "Access to Nature" -- a petition seeking an amendment to the UN Declaration for the Rights…

Started by Calder Cheverie

0 Oct 24, 2012

Video nature journal

Check out my first video nature journal! Use the comment box with your children to post their responses. Remember, at the Tree House there…

Started by Danny Joe LaBrecque

0 Apr 5, 2012

Nature Journaling and Science Notebooks- Professional Development for Educators

I was curious if anyone on the Children and Nature Network had ideas on how I could spread the word about a course I lead in Southern Vermo…

Started by Betsy Bennett Stacey

1 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Amy Butler

Do You Share My New Year's Resolution to Spend More Time in Nature with Kids in 2012?

Do you share my resolution to spend more time in nature with kids in 2012? How will you do it? How will you encourage others to join in? D…

Started by Suz Lipman

10 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Donna Hill B.Sc. B. Ed. CHI

How Will You Celebrate the Life and Legacy of John Muir?

John Muir was a powerful force for change. He championed the joys and the healing power of time in nature. He encouraged his fellow America…

Started by Suz Lipman

6 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Kathy Parra

RSS

© 2017   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service