C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Children's Book- Dante & Kamryn Explore the Pine Barrens

Please check out my website and facebook page as I recently finished a children's book (41 pages/7 chapters) about 2 squirrels who hike thr…

Started by Matt Cieslik

0 Dec 29, 2013

Children's books and nature

This NY Times blog article documents the declining connection with nature in children's books.  Looking at top award wining books, such a…

Started by Robin James Weeks

0 Nov 8, 2012

Bobcat Magic new book available through Amazon.com Nature, Photos, Stories, Children

This book got +comments, so am placing here as C & N Network suggested Children, Pelicans, Planets: Bobcat Magic, by Keith Nelson   Pu…

Started by Keith Nelson

0 Jul 3, 2012

Children's ebook, the Animal Seeker, free the month of June

Hello parents and teachers, My children's ebook, The Animal Seeker, is free to download at Smashwords until June 30th with coupon code, UT7…

Started by Shirley Galbrecht

0 May 30, 2012

Children's ebook, the Animal Seeker, free the month of June

Hello parents and teachers, My children's ebook, The Animal Seeker, is free to download at Smashwords until June 30th with coupon code, U…

0 May 30, 2012

eBooks for children

Hello,   I'm a writer and a partner in a new publishing business called Bookpx (www.bookpx.com) .  We publish environmentally conscious eBo…

Started by Lori Ferguson

3 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Keith Nelson

Environmental Fiction Book for Children

Hi everyone, Not everyday is a day you can get outside but you still want to be developing student's interest and knowledge of the natural…

0 Oct 7, 2011

The Animal Seeker - an ebook for children

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/10095   Hello everyone,   I'm very pleased to have become a member of the Children and Nature Network…

0 Apr 26, 2011

Fly fishing is good for kids

Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself and add a little something to the topic of kids and nature that perhaps isn't quite so "mainstream"…

Started by Kirk Werner

5 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Kirk Werner

RSS

C&NN Connect was created to support people and organizations working worldwide to reconnect children and nature.

C&NN

Connect with us:

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook! Become a fan
Read the C&NN blog Read our blog

Visit the Children & Nature Network Web site for news, resources, network initiatives, and the Movement Map.

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service