C&NN Connect was created to support people and organizations working worldwide to reconnect children and nature.

C&NN

Children and Nature News

Connect with us:

Follow us on Twitter
Become a fan
Read our blog

Visit the Children & Nature Network Web site for news, resources, network initiatives, and the Movement Map.

All Discussions Tagged 'children' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planting a Tree to Celebrate my Daughter's Birth

My wife and I are expecting our first child in May.  I’d like to buy a sapling or small tree, something planted within the last year or so,…

Started by David Brodie

1 Feb 10
Reply by Theodore L Simone

Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

I am interested in hearing from others here at C&NN who have experience or stories to share about libraries in your area that are makin…

Started by Deb Dorsett Hanson

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

two empowering children's nature books

Dr. Steve Kress, an internationally known biologist for the National Audubon Society, established the world's first restored Puffin and sea…

Started by Pete Salmansohn

1 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Suz Lipman

Family Nature Camp in Bar Harbor Maine

We have recently joined Children and Nature's social network and are excited to share news with you about our program.  College of the Atla…

Started by COA's Family Nature Camp

0 Nov 29, 2010

Children in climate advocacy in Pakistan

Hi friends,This 10/10/10, we celebrated global work party with the street children and special children in Pakistan. These children through…

Started by Asif Iqbal

0 Oct 16, 2010

Children and Nature at the Wisconsin Book Festival: Every Natural Fact by Amy Lou Jenkins

I'm very pleased to say that the Wisconsin Humanities Council has invited me to speak and read from Every Natural Fact: Five Seasons of Ope…

Started by Amy Jenkins

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Amy Jenkins

Connecting Children to Nature through Art

Art creation as an affective as well as effective tool to further enrich, enhance and enlighten the nature experience for young people. The…

Started by Dawn Malosh

1 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

New children's music invites kids to GET OUTSIDE

Hello, Network Members. I wanted to alert everyone about two fantastic new children's music releases that invite children to get moving and…

Started by Beth Blenz-Clucas

4 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Alice Hohl

Environmental education

First at all I am a nature lover. Thats how I become a active fighter for nature and get connected with children like never before. My sto…

Started by Wolfgang

1 May 16, 2010
Reply by Wolfgang

Children learning animal tracking cover story

Thrilled we made the cover of Valley Kids about Children learning animal tracking check out the link and share your comments http://greenfi…

Started by Frank Grindrod

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

RSS

© 2018   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service