All Discussions Tagged 'education' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heal the earth — through education — one meadow at a time

MEADOWSCAPING FOR BIODIVERSITY (MS4B) www.meadowmaking.org is an outdoor, STEAM-learning, project-based environmental education program tha…

Started by Barbara Passero

0 Dec 23, 2017

What education: teacher or child care?

Hi everybody! I was educated as a journlaist and wrote about sustainability and nature. Nowadays I also work with children outdoors. i wou…

Started by Chantal Overgaauw

0 May 25, 2016

New Nature-Based Education Consulting Business

Hello, I have started a new nature-based education consulting business.  Will you please take a look and if you like it, pass it on to anyo…

Started by Deanna Fahey

0 Nov 6, 2015

Illustrator/Designer Looking for Projects and Collaborators

I'm interested in finding collaborators for e-book projects, or less specifically anyone in need of illustrations or graphics. I have a cer…

Started by Victoria Fortune

0 Aug 15, 2014

Bubs the Bumblebee childrens nature books by Joyce Graham Fogwill

Joyce Graham Fogwill, the author of the Bubs the Bumblebee children's books, is a College Botany and Biology Instructor with graduate degre…

Started by Joyce Graham Fogwill

0 Jan 9, 2013

Conserve School / UWSP seek Graduate Fellowship Candidates for Masters Degree Program

Conserve School is partnering with the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point and Treehaven Environmental Learning Center for a unique gradu…

Started by Stefan Anderson

0 Jul 18, 2012

San Diego Zoo Seeks Postdoctoral Fellow in Applied Field Conservation Education

Postdoctoral Fellow in Applied Field Conservation Education The San Diego Zoo Global Institute for Conservation Research seeks a Postdoctor…

Started by Suz Lipman

0 Sep 14, 2011

Job: Nature Program Leader, Mountain View, CA

FEEL FREE TO REPOST!  Wild Child Freeschool is hiring a nature program leader!   Who we are... Wild Child Freeschool is a homeschool charte…

Started by Liz Snyder

0 Jul 1, 2011

Is anybody else attending the Connecting Children with Nature Action Forum in Oct?

I am going as part of the Office of Head Start's team. Would love to connect with other folks that are going.Cheers- Bethe Almeras (aka The…

Started by Bethe Almeras

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Ken Finch

Environmental education

First at all I am a nature lover. Thats how I become a active fighter for nature and get connected with children like never before. My sto…

Started by Wolfgang

1 May 16, 2010
Reply by Wolfgang

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service