All Discussions Tagged 'nature' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greyson Explains - Protecting Nature

Hey guys. I posted this on the C&NN  Facebook page and was asked to post it here as well.  My little girl Greyson is a huge nature love…

Started by HHanna

4 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Karen Maskall

Role of Libraries in Connecting Children to Nature

I am interested in hearing from others here at C&NN who have experience or stories to share about libraries in your area that are makin…

Started by Deb Dorsett Hanson

36 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Carla Gull

Bubs the Bumblebee childrens nature books by Joyce Graham Fogwill

Joyce Graham Fogwill, the author of the Bubs the Bumblebee children's books, is a College Botany and Biology Instructor with graduate degre…

Started by Joyce Graham Fogwill

0 Jan 9, 2013

Children's books and nature

This NY Times blog article documents the declining connection with nature in children's books.  Looking at top award wining books, such a…

Started by Robin James Weeks

0 Nov 8, 2012

"DONUTS" is a tasty treat!

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the group and delighted to be here. I'm a children's author who recently wrote a story called, DONUTS, which is cur…

Started by Julia Dweck

0 Oct 11, 2012

Nature Superhero Preview Video

Just-in-Time Beaver and Dragonfly backed by two Lotus Plants perform the theme song of the Nature Superhero talent show at the PACHA JAMM…

Started by Dave Room

0 Sep 7, 2012

Children's ebook, the Animal Seeker, free the month of June

Hello parents and teachers, My children's ebook, The Animal Seeker, is free to download at Smashwords until June 30th with coupon code, UT7…

Started by Shirley Galbrecht

0 May 30, 2012

Children's ebook, the Animal Seeker, free the month of June

Hello parents and teachers, My children's ebook, The Animal Seeker, is free to download at Smashwords until June 30th with coupon code, U…

Started by Shirley Galbrecht

0 May 30, 2012

eBOOKS with NATURE PICTURES & STORIES

Go to Amazon.com to read a new eBook about Nature and Children, namely Children, Pelicans, Planets: Bobcat Magic (Color Edition), by Keith…

Started by Keith Nelson

0 Jan 28, 2012

Looking for exact quote by Thomas Berry...

Hi C&NN members.   I am writing a master's paper that emphasizes the growing movement of creativity in nature and the web.  I recall Th…

Started by Tatiana Casey

2 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Tatiana Casey

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service