All Discussions Tagged 'nature' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The Little Greenies" a picture book with a mission to connect children with nature.

This family of Greenies, creatures of nature, came from my own need as a parent in search for stories and rolemodels that pictured a childh…

Started by petra evers

2 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Kathy Parra

Free nature webinar by the Grass Stain Guru, Bethe Almeras

Hi Everyone!   I'm new to C&NNConnect, and I want to introduce myself. I am an early childhood educator with a passion for technology a…

Started by Fran Simon

0 Sep 20, 2011

Great Resources for Connecting Kids to Nature through Art

I know many teachers and parents would love to use art as a means to further the nature connection for childen. I have been developing art…

Started by Dawn Malosh

0 May 30, 2011

Kids Environment Day Activities - HELP!

Can you assist my brother-in-law? He lives near Sacramento in California   My work have a booth at a kids environment day (called Cache Cre…

Started by Juliet Robertson

4 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Juliet Robertson

Summer Nanny Job in Colorado at Sanborn Western Camps

If you love the outdoors, want to live in (or stay in) Colorado for the summer, love working with other active, interesting adults in a dyn…

Started by Ariella Randle Rogge

0 Mar 11, 2011

Play Again Film

Play Again Film   This is a new documentary that discusses the shift from kids spending a lot of time outside in nature in previous generat…

Started by Lisa Biskup

0 Feb 21, 2011

1 Family + 1 Country + 1 Year = 1 Epic Adventure

Starting May 20, 2011 my husband, Rolf, myself, and our beautiful son, Tayden (he will be 17 months in May) will be leaving behind all we k…

Started by Jennifer Dengler

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Dengler

Eden Village Camp....sharing this new environmental summer camp

Hi there, I'd like to share a new Environmentally founded and focused Jewish overnight camp called Eden Village Camp.  You can click here t…

Started by Yoni Stadlin

0 Dec 12, 2010

Is anybody else attending the Connecting Children with Nature Action Forum in Oct?

I am going as part of the Office of Head Start's team. Would love to connect with other folks that are going.Cheers- Bethe Almeras (aka The…

Started by Bethe Almeras

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Ken Finch

Announcing a new book to enrich children's outdoor environments at school!

New Village Press has just published a new book by Sharon Danks entitled, "Asphalt to Ecosystems: Design Ideas for Schoolyard Transformatio…

Started by Sharon Danks

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Sharon Danks

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service