Hello, everyone -- I hope those of you who traveled to Princeton are home safely, or enjoying further travels, and wherever you are, that you are still buzzing with the energy and ideas of last week's Grassroots Gathering.

Many of you asked for a copy of the poem that Ginny McGinn of Center for Whole Communities had us read around the room during Thursday's non-plenary plenary session.  What a sharing of voices and images that was!  This had been published in the CWC Whole Thinking Journal.  Ginny has sent it, and I'm attaching it hear.  Do share it on!BEING HUMAN.docx

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many thanks for sharing this, Marilyn. I was looking for it also but all the copies of the magazine disappeared quickly. Wonderful poem and great idea to share it vocally.
Thank you so much Marilyn. I had made a note to look for this, but you've saved me the time and now I can share it with folks here. Fantastic choice of a poem for our group!
Hey Marilyn -- many thanks for this! I did not hear it at the Gathering, but am very glad to have it now! Remember to give me a holler before your Nebraska trip this fall; I'm always good for a lunch, dinner, or good walk.
So sorry you missed this! Ginny had us read it as a group, at the close of their Thursday plenary. One person at each table took a stanza. I closed my eyes just to hear all the words and the voices -- it was really something.

Will be in touch for Nebraska. Send greetings to our compatriot, Marcie, for me!

Ken Finch said:
Hey Marilyn -- many thanks for this! I did not hear it at the Gathering, but am very glad to have it now! Remember to give me a holler before your Nebraska trip this fall; I'm always good for a lunch, dinner, or good walk.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service