I posted this comment in each of your mailboxes by accident. I think I am now clear on how to post comments to the wall. Sorry for any confusion! Cheers, Brooke

Over the weekend we celebrated our five year old son's birthday by inviting four other families to join us on a nature hike. We had children ranging in age from 18 months to eight years old. We hiked up Sugarloaf Mountain in Maryland. At the top, the kids played in nature and ate cupcakes. For the goody bags, we included a bug box, hand lense and mechanical pencils. We also made nature journals for each child. It was a great day for everyone! Photo's have been posted...the title is "Sam's Nature Hike Birthday Party" if you are interested in seeing pictures.

Views: 115

Replies to This Discussion

Brooke, What a creative idea! The kids look like they are having
so much fun! and with the age range you had that's impressive!
Thanks! Avery
Brooke, I can't believe Sam is 5! What great goody bag items-not junk or too commercial. Maybe it will get the children out more even after the party. The gift that keeps giving! Email me so we can catch up (chrisk@dimensionsfoundation.org) :) Chris
This is a great idea. I will be using it in the near future, since I have 3 kids 3, 4, 5.
Willie, if you need any activity ideas, let me know. Have fun at your near-future birthday parties. Cheers, Brooke
Yes, I could use some ideas.

Brooke Levey said:
Willie, if you need any activity ideas, let me know. Have fun at your near-future birthday parties. Cheers, Brooke

RSS

© 2021   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service