Juliet Robertson's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Katie What a lovely set of photos! I have to say your query has stumped me! I wo…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jan 20, 2013 to Any tips for financially supporting nature education internationally?

2 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Katie Scott

"Hello Tom Thanks for joining this C&NN group and taking the time to explore its…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jun 8, 2012 to Royal Horticultural Society Gardening Research

8 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Juliet Robertson

"Thanks for posting this Sharon. I do hope you get a good response because I know it'…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jun 20, 2011 to Join us for our International Green Schoolyard Conference: Sept. 16-18, 2011, San Francisco Bay Area

1 Jun 20, 2011

"Good news! Health Protection Scotland and the Care Commission (CC) have decided that…"

Juliet Robertson replied Sep 20, 2010 to Hand hygiene outdoors. Your thoughts.

7 Sep 20, 2010

"Hi Mike I do agree with you wholeheartedly. I think the omission was probably becau…"

Juliet Robertson replied Sep 12, 2010 to Royal Horticultural Society Gardening Research

8 Jun 8, 2012

"Hi Judy - I hadn't seen this, but I'm not surprised given how much better I feel aft…"

Juliet Robertson replied Aug 11, 2010 to Royal Horticultural Society Gardening Research

8 Jun 8, 2012

"Thanks Carmen We have an interesting situation arising in Scotland where pre-school…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jun 22, 2010 to Hand hygiene outdoors. Your thoughts.

7 Sep 20, 2010

"Hi Kari Here in Scotland we have the Scottish Outdoor Access Code which states "Cus…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jun 14, 2010 to "Friluftsliv " and picking culture

5 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Kari

"Thanks Yeshi I haven't heard of this as an environmentally friendly hand washing so…"

Juliet Robertson replied May 22, 2010 to Hand hygiene outdoors. Your thoughts.

7 Sep 20, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service