Well I hope I can help out, Avery Cleary and I are honored to be co-chairs for this amazing event!

Please feel free to follow up with your questions...FORWARD & ONWARD!

What is Let’s G.O.!?

Let’s G.O.! is a youth-inspired, youth-led C&NN month-long intergenerational campaign in April 2011 to rally people of all ages to Play, Serve and Celebrate outdoors in nature.

Who are the youth leading this campaign?

The C&NN Natural Leaders Network is a growing group of teens, college students and other young people whose personal connection to nature comes from their experiences in their own neighborhoods, woods, fields, arroyos, mountains and oceans. At the core of this network is the youth voice. The ideas and spirit of this network are being developed by youth in constant growth and they are moving fast!  For more information about the Natural Leaders Network visit: www.naturalleaders.org

The Natural Leaders have created this opportunity for Family Nature Clubs, C&NN Grassroots initiatives, teachers, businesses, government agencies and others to work together to get people of all ages to take decisive action against nature-deficit disorder.

What is Natural Service? 

The idea of Natural Service is to get people outside serving in their communities for the health and well-being of natural landscapes and the people who live around them. These Natural Service projects will physically enhance, restore, and maintain natural areas.  The Natural Service Network was created to inspire, cultivate, and nourish a life-long commitment to natural service. Projects are encouraged to bring intergenerational groups of people together to heighten the visibility of Let’s G.O.! in April 2011—and then to build the Natural Service Network throughout this year and all the years to come. Find out more below about ideas for Natural Service projects. 

I have an event planned and would like to partner with Let’s G.O.!     
How do I do that? 

Many organizations already have events planned in April. It’s easy to partner with Let’s G.O.!
See 10 Steps for Planning, Registering, Sharing, and Documenting to find out how.

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Juan-

Just registered an event (7th Annual Create-With-Nature Earth Day Celebratiuon, Stinson Beach (South End), CA.

Because the event location has no street address, your mapping software is being thrown off - and I think people will go to the wrong spot. Here's the spot: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid...

Is there a way for me (or you) to edit the map location in the event listings?

Thanks and keep up the good work(s)

-Zach Pine

naturesculpture.com

Thanks will look into it!

Zach Pine said:

Hi Juan-

Just registered an event (7th Annual Create-With-Nature Earth Day Celebratiuon, Stinson Beach (South End), CA.

Because the event location has no street address, your mapping software is being thrown off - and I think people will go to the wrong spot. Here's the spot: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid...

Is there a way for me (or you) to edit the map location in the event listings?

Thanks and keep up the good work(s)

-Zach Pine

naturesculpture.com

Hey Zach, I just went in to see if I could edit the map to get the marker closer to the south end of the beach. Not much luck there but... I was able to take a screen grab of the satellite view of the beach and I uploaded it an inserted it into your event description.

I suspect you have a photo or two that could help people find you -- just insert it in your event description. If you need help figuring out how to upload etc.-- just email me direct.

RSS

© 2020   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service