Juliet Robertson's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sylivia Basically it's worth considering with your co-workers what and how you im…"

Juliet Robertson replied Feb 8, 2011 to Learning through nature play

21 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rach-Wilson

"Hi Stephanie   I was waiting for everyone else to pile in with advice. I get very si…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jan 9, 2011 to When the child is curious and ready to go and the parent is just "ho hum"

5 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Donna Hill B.Sc. B. Ed. CHI

"And this is why I advocate that all UK schools join Learning Through Landscapes or i…"

Juliet Robertson replied Nov 29, 2010 to Integrating Art into your Schoolyard Habitat Garden/Projects

2 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Juliet Robertson

"You might want to check out this recent piece of research about the impact of garden…"

Juliet Robertson replied Aug 5, 2010 to Learning Gardens Two

15 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Andrina Escalante

"I do sympathise and agree. When I first became an outdoor learning consultant it's b…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jul 27, 2010 to Classroom madness

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Christine DePetrillo

"Hi Rhonda Perhaps it is worth contacting Evergreen Canada for their thoughts. They…"

Juliet Robertson replied Jun 14, 2010 to Living fence

1 Jun 14, 2010

"Hi Everyone Thanks to your ideas and suggestions, and along with your friend Wendol…"

Juliet Robertson replied May 25, 2010 to Outdoor activities for very young children with either a hearing impairment or a visual impairment. Please help!

7 May 25, 2010

"Hi John and Anne Thanks very much for your kind offers and words of encouragement.…"

Juliet Robertson replied May 12, 2010 to Outdoor activities for very young children with either a hearing impairment or a visual impairment. Please help!

7 May 25, 2010

"Hi Anne The children and adults normally have a trip each year, but the principal o…"

Juliet Robertson replied May 11, 2010 to Outdoor activities for very young children with either a hearing impairment or a visual impairment. Please help!

7 May 25, 2010

"Hi Rhona My first response is "Wow!" You've done incredibly well doing what you hav…"

Juliet Robertson replied May 4, 2010 to Learning Gardens Two

15 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Andrina Escalante

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service