Juliet Robertson's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rhonda Great idea for a discussion. By a learning garden, do you mean a garden t…"

Juliet Robertson replied May 3, 2010 to Learning Gardens Two

15 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Andrina Escalante

"Hi Lindsey It is great that people and organisations all over the world are waking…"

Juliet Robertson replied Apr 25, 2010 to Nature Based Preschool

4 May 11, 2010
Reply by Rosie Emery

"Hi Amy It sounds like your pilot project is going really well. Fantastic news! It's…"

Juliet Robertson replied Apr 5, 2010 to How can Natural Teachers empower or enable fellow educators?

8 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Juliet Robertson

"Hello Sarah Yes - please! I have a various of listmania on Amazon UK which may be…"

Juliet Robertson replied Apr 1, 2010 to Free curriculum materials

22 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Hi John and Others I'm going to have to flag up Jennifer's wonderful blog here. Thi…"

Juliet Robertson replied Mar 28, 2010 to the natural environment as an extension of the preschool environment

12 May 22, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Thanks for sharing this Jennifer. Great pictures - sometimes the simplest ideas work…"

Juliet Robertson replied Mar 28, 2010 to the natural environment as an extension of the preschool environment

12 May 22, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Hi Laurie It isn't clear whether the tripping hazards are an overzealous interpreta…"

Juliet Robertson replied Mar 16, 2010 to Following NAEYC Accreditation and licensing for Our state

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Laurie Jeffries

"Hi John and Everyone Else The Nature Circles and Project Wild activities are great…"

Juliet Robertson replied Mar 9, 2010 to Learning through nature play

21 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rach-Wilson

"Hi Deb There's 2 ways: 1) Go back to the main page and click on my name in any of t…"

Juliet Robertson replied Mar 7, 2010 to Learning through nature play

21 Feb 8, 2011

"Hello Jennifer Thanks for your kind words. I've uploaded a pdf of a recent present…"

Juliet Robertson replied Mar 7, 2010 to Learning through nature play

21 Feb 8, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service