John Thielbahr's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Meg, Thanks for posting this on this site.  I suspect many teachers are gearing u…"

John Thielbahr replied Aug 23, 2011 to What are your favorite classroom nature activities for middle and highschoolers?

8 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Meg Merrill

"Stephanie, Your work (and Chipper's) is wonderful.  Perhaps we could chat off line a…"

John Thielbahr replied Jun 17, 2011 to Summer Reading Programs at Libraries: Connect to Nature

3 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Ingrid Stressenger

"Hello Adrienne, Thanks for your note.  I suggest you contact Dr. Tamra Willis at Mar…"

John Thielbahr replied Dec 16, 2010 to Graduate Programs in outdoor/experiential education?

6 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Joseph August Baust, Sr.

"This is a great piece of research, Juliet. I will use it when I am with the appropri…"

John Thielbahr replied Aug 5, 2010 to Learning Gardens Two

15 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Andrina Escalante

"Hey, I just saw this reply about your California schedule. Let me see what matches u…"

John Thielbahr replied May 22, 2010 to the natural environment as an extension of the preschool environment

12 May 22, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Hi Christy, So glad you can give this site a little more of your time, which I know…"

John Thielbahr replied May 22, 2010 to the natural environment as an extension of the preschool environment

12 May 22, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Hi Stephanie, If you click on the home page of The Children & Nature Network (ww…"

John Thielbahr replied May 22, 2010 to Special Education/Children in Nature

5 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Davis

"Hi Juliet, I am going to forward your email request to a member of our Network. Her…"

John Thielbahr replied May 12, 2010 to Outdoor activities for very young children with either a hearing impairment or a visual impairment. Please help!

7 May 25, 2010
Reply by Juliet Robertson

"With permission from Richard Louv, on whose blog the comments below recently appeare…"

John Thielbahr replied May 4, 2010 to Teacher Testimonials

4 May 5, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

"I agree with Juliet whole heartedly. This is such a wonderful blog that I am going t…"

John Thielbahr replied Apr 24, 2010 to the natural environment as an extension of the preschool environment

12 May 22, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service