Laura Lamarre Anderson's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Gayle - I agree. It's good to know about the Rain Forest, but I think it's important…"

Laura Lamarre Anderson replied Mar 28, 2010 to Free curriculum materials

22 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

"I teach English as a Second Language and need books where the illustrations really m…"

Laura Lamarre Anderson replied Mar 26, 2010 to Free curriculum materials

22 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Hi John, I love writing, so journals have always been a part of my lessons. Now, we'…"

Laura Lamarre Anderson replied Mar 17, 2010 to What ideas for the winter months? Not sure how to do this? We just finished a bird count with the children. We were counting birds on a wire. The children charted how many birds they saw .

21 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Deborah Mathies

"THANKS for the resources. I've bookmarked both site for weekend reading."

Laura Lamarre Anderson replied Mar 17, 2010 to What ideas for the winter months? Not sure how to do this? We just finished a bird count with the children. We were counting birds on a wire. The children charted how many birds they saw .

21 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Deborah Mathies

"Thanks, Nancy. I've been thinking of putting up bird feeders. I get a little resista…"

21 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Deborah Mathies

"I am fairly new to teaching and very new to bringing nature into weekly lessons. My…"

Laura Lamarre Anderson replied Mar 14, 2010 to What ideas for the winter months? Not sure how to do this? We just finished a bird count with the children. We were counting birds on a wire. The children charted how many birds they saw .

21 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Deborah Mathies

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service