Christy Schultz's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much Michelle and Juliet, excellent ideas.  I love the "see who can sit on…"

Christy Schultz replied Mar 19, 2012 to Creative outdoor ideas wanted to help with a "challenging" group of kindergarteners!

6 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Love this!  Thanks for sharing.  Going to check it out."

Christy Schultz replied Mar 17, 2012 to The Lost Ladybug Project

3 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Christy Schultz

"Thanks John!  I'm so thankful to be able to come on here and seek support and ideas!…"

Christy Schultz replied Mar 17, 2012 to Creative outdoor ideas wanted to help with a "challenging" group of kindergarteners!

6 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Likewise Shannon!!"

Christy Schultz replied Jul 27, 2010 to Kid4Trees Looking for General Manager

9 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

"Sounds like excellent work...I will be sending in my resume as well."

Christy Schultz replied Jul 27, 2010 to Kid4Trees Looking for General Manager

9 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

"Hey John, I'll be able to spend more time networking and participating, etc., now th…"

Christy Schultz replied May 22, 2010 to the natural environment as an extension of the preschool environment

12 May 22, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

"I love what you wrote and LOVE the pictures - they are having so much fun. Little on…"

Christy Schultz replied May 21, 2010 to the natural environment as an extension of the preschool environment

12 May 22, 2010
Reply by John Thielbahr

"I'm out there...the best and most active time here in South Florida!! Our summer is…"

Christy Schultz replied Mar 11, 2010 to What ideas for the winter months? Not sure how to do this? We just finished a bird count with the children. We were counting birds on a wire. The children charted how many birds they saw .

21 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Deborah Mathies

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service