Stephanie Rach-Wilson's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the "Helping Hands" tree we made with Girl Scouts a couple weeks ago - and w…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied May 17, 2012 to Nature in the Classroom—Bringing the Outdoors In

10 May 17, 2012
Reply by Herb Broda

"These are great ideas, thank you for sharing! I love the pond idea and will add it t…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied May 16, 2012 to Nature in the Classroom—Bringing the Outdoors In

10 May 17, 2012
Reply by Herb Broda

"Love this! Two weeks ago we let the salmon go after having been raised at the Rhombe…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied May 16, 2012 to One Fish, Two Fish….Raising Lots of Fish (In the Classroom)

3 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Karen Hickerson

"I'm posting on our eco-parents board here in Marin, California and will tweet tomorr…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Mar 26, 2012 to Free Green Schoolyard Webinar Tomorrow: Tuesday, March 27th!

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Sharon Danks

"Hi, I've been amazed when I come upon teachers/volunteers whom aren't really interes…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jan 17, 2012 to Encouraging Non-outdoor Teachers

6 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Corine Anderson

"We were just talking about this yesterday - www.letsgochipper.com foster early emoti…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jul 26, 2011 to Education Nation Features Nature-Based Outdoor Education Program

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rach-Wilson

"We are so in support of this discussion. Our summer programs have been greatly recei…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jun 16, 2011 to Summer Reading Programs at Libraries: Connect to Nature

3 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Ingrid Stressenger

"I love all the replies here. Working with kids, and observing the parent-child inter…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Feb 8, 2011 to Learning through nature play

21 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rach-Wilson

"It's so true ...I actually left work early today and offered to pick up five girls f…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jan 12, 2011 to When the child is curious and ready to go and the parent is just "ho hum"

5 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Donna Hill B.Sc. B. Ed. CHI

"Thank you so much for responding - I love your outlook and we certainly focus on the…"

Stephanie Rach-Wilson replied Jan 11, 2011 to When the child is curious and ready to go and the parent is just "ho hum"

5 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Donna Hill B.Sc. B. Ed. CHI

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service