Susan "Susie" Mote's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (4) Replies Latest Activity

"Ellen, I love the idea of a "stick to the window" birdhouse, but I don't understand…"

Susan "Susie" Mote replied Mar 20, 2010 to What ideas for the winter months? Not sure how to do this? We just finished a bird count with the children. We were counting birds on a wire. The children charted how many birds they saw .

21 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Deborah Mathies

"Hi Laura! It sounds like you have quite a challenging job and I commend you. My nie…"

Susan "Susie" Mote replied Mar 16, 2010 to What ideas for the winter months? Not sure how to do this? We just finished a bird count with the children. We were counting birds on a wire. The children charted how many birds they saw .

21 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Deborah Mathies

"Hi Nancy! The snow has finally melted and we are able to be outside again. Hurrah! Y…"

Susan "Susie" Mote replied Mar 11, 2010 to What ideas for the winter months? Not sure how to do this? We just finished a bird count with the children. We were counting birds on a wire. The children charted how many birds they saw .

21 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Deborah Mathies

"Hello! I lead a Nature Club once a week at the YMCA After School Program. I have nev…"

Susan "Susie" Mote replied Feb 26, 2010 to What ideas for the winter months? Not sure how to do this? We just finished a bird count with the children. We were counting birds on a wire. The children charted how many birds they saw .

21 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Deborah Mathies

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service