Suz Lipman's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for mentioning the San Francisco event, John. Tickets are going fast, so I su…"

Suz Lipman replied Mar 27, 2012 to Free Green Schoolyard Webinar Tomorrow: Tuesday, March 27th!

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Sharon Danks

"Hearty Congratulations Lori, Pam and Inside the Outdoors! Your work has been extreme…"

Suz Lipman replied Dec 16, 2011 to Inside the Outdoors Receives California's Highest Environmental Honor

5 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Janice Swaisgood

"I just came across this and thought it would be interesting to the group:     Refle…"

Suz Lipman replied Jan 20, 2011 to Learning through nature play

21 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rach-Wilson

"Hi Stephanie! I'm really glad you started this discussion. I think so much about the…"

Suz Lipman replied Jan 12, 2011 to When the child is curious and ready to go and the parent is just "ho hum"

5 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Donna Hill B.Sc. B. Ed. CHI

"Hi Nancy! Thank you for this wonderful snapshot of the play yard and its animals, ac…"

Suz Lipman replied Dec 15, 2010 to With Autumn about to end what wonders did we discover?

2 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

"It seems that teachers are always seeking ideas for getting kids outside in the wint…"

Suz Lipman replied Dec 13, 2010 to What ideas for the winter months? Not sure how to do this? We just finished a bird count with the children. We were counting birds on a wire. The children charted how many birds they saw .

21 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Deborah Mathies

"Hi Carmen! Excellent. I'm glad you found this useful. SRTS is a fantastic resource.…"

Suz Lipman replied Aug 4, 2010 to Safe Routes to School

2 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

"It would be very exciting to see you all work together on this worthy program!"

Suz Lipman replied Jul 28, 2010 to Kid4Trees Looking for General Manager

9 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

"Wow. This is great! Best of luck, Christy and Shannon. (And good luck, Stephen, pick…"

Suz Lipman replied Jul 27, 2010 to Kid4Trees Looking for General Manager

9 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

"Wow, Stephen. You'd be lucky to have Shannon on board with your group. I'm thrilled…"

Suz Lipman replied Jul 26, 2010 to Kid4Trees Looking for General Manager

9 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service