John Thielbahr's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Sharon and Stephanie......and anyone else living in the San Francisco area, I hope y…"

John Thielbahr replied Mar 27, 2012 to Free Green Schoolyard Webinar Tomorrow: Tuesday, March 27th!

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Sharon Danks

"These are great suggestions.  See, I told you this was a great group.  One other tho…"

John Thielbahr replied Mar 20, 2012 to Creative outdoor ideas wanted to help with a "challenging" group of kindergarteners!

6 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Hi Sue, Great project.  One of the people you should connect with is Brigitte Griswo…"

John Thielbahr replied Mar 20, 2012 to Nature Based / Environmental Schools

7 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Tara Smoot Nasmyth

"Christy, Thanks for this great question.  Interesting challenges with this group.  I…"

John Thielbahr replied Mar 16, 2012 to Creative outdoor ideas wanted to help with a "challenging" group of kindergarteners!

6 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by John Thielbahr

"Alina, For community projects in general, there is a great resource on the C&NN…"

John Thielbahr replied Jan 30, 2012 to Creating a community garden.

4 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Betsy Townsend

"Thanks for this thoughtful suggestion, Stephanie.  Hope all is well in Chipper land.…"

John Thielbahr replied Jan 18, 2012 to Encouraging Non-outdoor Teachers

6 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Corine Anderson

"Jake, A hearty welcome to the Natural Teachers Network Group site, and to the Childr…"

John Thielbahr replied Jan 17, 2012 to Encouraging Non-outdoor Teachers

6 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Corine Anderson

"Terrific work, Lori and well deserved honor.  Lori and Inside the Outdoors are wonde…"

John Thielbahr replied Dec 16, 2011 to Inside the Outdoors Receives California's Highest Environmental Honor

5 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Janice Swaisgood

"Hi Grace, Many thanks for joining the Natural Teachers Network.  You certainly quali…"

John Thielbahr replied Aug 23, 2011 to Biomimicry in Education

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Grace

"Meg, One of the people I contacted is interested in talking with you about the study…"

John Thielbahr replied Aug 23, 2011 to What are your favorite classroom nature activities for middle and highschoolers?

8 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Meg Merrill

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service