C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

All Discussions Tagged 'nature' (11)

← Back to C&NN Natural Teachers Network
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2014 Manitoba Nature Summit Request for Proposals

Hi Natural Teachers! The Manitoba Nature Summit will be held September 12,13 and 14th at Camp Manitou in Headingly Manitoba. It is a 3 day…

Started by Corine Anderson

0 Dec 20, 2013

Kids Can Enjoy Toys AND Nature

With the recent Toys R Us commercial portraying nature as "boring", a new video highlights a more positive message: kids can enjoy toys A…

Started by Dani Tinker

1 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Juliet Robertson

Free Ranger Rick Education Guides for Teachers

It's no secret that Ranger Rick captivates kids. It's also a great tool for building nonfiction reading skills and conceptual science under…

Started by Dani Tinker

1 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Janice Swaisgood

Children with disabilities/mobility challenges

Hi,  I'm looking for people who are working to enhance outdoor play for children and/or adults with disabilities. Please tell me if you kno…

Started by Corine Anderson

3 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Corine Anderson

Stalking Education in the Wild: The Outdoor Education Conference for Everyone

Hi friends and fellow educators!  I wanted to get the word out about our fall conference, Stalking Education in the Wild, hosted by Colorad…

Started by Ariella Randle Rogge

3 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Ariella Randle Rogge

C&NN Senior Associate Reaching Out

Greetings everyone, As a writer who teaches writing, I understand how important it is to recharge my own creative well.  That's part of the…

Started by Page Lambert

0 Mar 22, 2012

Family nature program focussed on invasive species

Hello,   I am in the process of creating a summer interpretive program with very specific goals, teaching people about the impact spotted k…

Started by Frances McCoubrey

1 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Donna Hill B.Sc. B. Ed. CHI

Join us for our International Green Schoolyard Conference: Sept. 16-18, 2011, San Francisco Bay Area

As many of you know, the green schoolyard movement is growing rapidly and flourishing around the world.  Schools near and far are reimagini…

Started by Sharon Danks

0 Jun 20, 2011

Chipper Ambassadors Connecting Families to the Great Outdoors

Happy Friday everyone, We are excited to announce Chipper's Into the Great Outdoors Tour which kicks off in April. Many people are signed u…

Started by Stephanie Rach-Wilson

0 Feb 11, 2011

I'm pleased to introduce my new book - Owl Winks and Forest Songs - Finding Wellness Through Earth's Wisdom

Hi everyone,   I've just written a fun, interactive book designed to get children and adults talking with Nature again. With child-friendly…

Started by Theresa Sweeney

0 Dec 16, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service