CAMPference Teacher Nature Conference is on again August 2nd – 4th 2019 in one of Victoria’s most beautiful and environmentally diverse locations, along the spectacular coastline of Australia's Great Ocean Road.
This unique PD combines Professional Development, a fantastic teacher retreat and nature all in one. We hope you can join us for an amazing weekend of unhurried and immersive hands on learning, outdoor play, networking, idea sharing and nature connection!
You’ll find more details on the flyer here https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3028575478?prof... and on the webpage www.nurtureinnature.com.au/campference-2019
Hands on and interactive workshop sessions include:
* Creating inspiring outdoor learning and play spaces
* Tapping into Grants for your nature spaces and programming
* Exploring Educators Beliefs & Learning Outcomes in Nature based programming
* Lessons from a Journey Stick
* Embedding Authentic Indigenous Programming
* Making & Using Natural Dyes
* Fun & Fabulous Felting
* Create with Nature
* Wandering With Wonder in the Wetlands
* Nature Sketching & Journaling for Kids, Teachers & Families
* The Nature Bus
* Campfire Cooking ... & more!
I’d be really grateful if you could please pass this email on to your colleagues/others who may be interested in nature based learning and outdoor play, I’d be most grateful.
See you OUTSIDE! … and hopefully at CAMPference!
Founder, Nurture in Nature Australia
Tel: 0409 843 965
PS Our brand new mobile classroom on wheels The Nature Bus will be at CAMPference … this unique mobile classroom brings outdoor play and nature inspired programs for kids and communities. Get in touch if you’d like The Nature Bus to visit you and your students too. Visit www.thenaturebus.com.au to find out more.