SOLE is looking for contract employees for our licensed outdoor therapeutic program - SOLE Journey Experiences!

Greetings all!  I am hoping that you all could help me pass this opportunity along to those that may be interested.  Job description is attached.  Thanks for you assistance!

Dennison

Views: 167

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dennison,

I am unable to open the file to view the job description.  Can you re-post or email it to me at grace@gaiapsychology.org?  Thanks!

Peace with Nature,

Grace

Director

Gaia Psychology

http://www.gaiapsychology.org

Grace,

Great to hear from you and thanks for your interest.  You can locate the PDF directly on our website at www.soleexperiences.org (under Connect with SOLE!) or directly by clicking here.  

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Dennison

Thank you for the information.  I posted it on my Gaia Psychology LinkedIn page.  

Grace

hi Dennison, For what period are the contract positions? Also wondering if Australian equivalents to American Canoe association will be recognised?

Thanks Paul Eperjesi (Yeshi)

We are consistently accepting applications for this (and other positions), and as a contract employee it is open-ended - in term of time and season.  Also, we would accept most certifications, as long as the parallel one another.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  To apply send your cover letter and resume to info@soleexperiences.org.

Thanks,
Dennison 

Hi Dennison, I have sent my resume and cover letter. Are you able to assist in finding out how my application is progressing? Also if you have had overseas staff before some idea of how I might approach a working visa for contract work. Thanks so much Yeshi

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service