Ken Schmaltz's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"This looks like the perfect book for my 8-year-old. Thanks!"

Ken Schmaltz replied Mar 24, 2013 to Do you have a great book to share?

17 May 3, 2013
Reply by Jan Ellen Ferrigan

"Title: There's a Hair in my Dirt: A Worm's Story Author: Gary Larson Publication dat…"

Ken Schmaltz replied Mar 22, 2013 to Do you have a great book to share?

17 May 3, 2013

"I went skiing with my 8- and 12-year-old boys at Norquay, and we saw them doing some…"

Ken Schmaltz replied Jan 12, 2013 to Do you have a great book to share?

17 May 3, 2013

"A couple years ago I put a few big sandstone rocks in my flower bed to fill holes th…"

Ken Schmaltz replied Jun 28, 2012 to Nature Play as an Everyday Joy of Childhood? For Kids, Frequency Requires Proximity

7 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Sylvia Busby

"I agree with Janice: taking it all on yourself can lead to burn out. I view self car…"

Ken Schmaltz replied Apr 16, 2012 to Risk and Reward in Nature: Can a Family Nature Club Help You Tip the Balance in Favor of Nature?

18 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Ken Schmaltz

"Just came across this Helen Keller quote while flipping through Freedom of the Hills…"

Ken Schmaltz replied Apr 7, 2012 to Risk and Reward in Nature: Can a Family Nature Club Help You Tip the Balance in Favor of Nature?

18 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Ken Schmaltz

"On the kid's hikes I lead, I try to make sure I find time with just me and my kids.…"

Ken Schmaltz replied Mar 28, 2012 to Risk and Reward in Nature: Can a Family Nature Club Help You Tip the Balance in Favor of Nature?

18 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Ken Schmaltz

"My brother lives in Australia, and my kids want to go see their cousins but they don…"

Ken Schmaltz replied Mar 23, 2012 to Risk and Reward in Nature: Can a Family Nature Club Help You Tip the Balance in Favor of Nature?

18 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Ken Schmaltz

"Although our winters aren't as severe or dark as in Alaska, they can seem that way t…"

Ken Schmaltz replied Mar 22, 2012 to A Healthy Parent = A Healthy Kid

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Ken Schmaltz

"Great photos! Happy kids! Any good I may be doing is purely out of self-interest. Wh…"

Ken Schmaltz replied Mar 22, 2012 to Risk and Reward in Nature: Can a Family Nature Club Help You Tip the Balance in Favor of Nature?

18 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Ken Schmaltz

RSS

© 2021   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service