All Discussions Tagged '' (68)

← Back to Natural Families
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Family Nature Club Surveys Capture Voices from the Field

Two new surveys are being released by the Children & Nature Network that will specifically help to inform the work of the Natural Famil…

Started by Janice Swaisgood

0 Nov 5, 2012

Natural Families Network BREAKING NEWS!

In response to discussions that took place at the Grassroots Gathering this year, the Children & Nature Network is happy to announce th…

0 Nov 4, 2012

Libraries as a Vehicle to Nature?

When you think of libraries, family nature clubs might not come to mind right away, but in one community in San Diego, now they do. The Sou…

2 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Suz Lipman

State Fair Zinnias

As a budding gardener, I was introduced to John and Adele, husband and wife, who lived in an old house on the shore of Aquidneck Island in…

Started by Ann Courcy

0 Jul 28, 2012

Nature Play as an Everyday Joy of Childhood? For Kids, Frequency Requires Proximity

Most of us who enjoyed nature play in our childhoods realize that it didn’t matter if we had a pristine patch of forest to play in or just…

Started by Ken Finch

7 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Sylvia Busby

Movement Directory Updates

Hello Family Nature Club Leaders! The Children & Nature Network recently added a few new features to the Movement Directory that will a…

0 Jun 25, 2012

"Webinar" is Up for Viewing!

Thanks to all those who were able to make the webinar for Family Nature Clubs on May 24th! I appreciated everyone's participation and feedb…

0 Jun 13, 2012

Wouldn't it be GREAT?!

Hey Natural Families Network Friends! I've been doing a lot of "promoting" for this year's "ClifKids Backyard Game of the Year" contest bec…

0 May 17, 2012

Risk and Reward in Nature: Can a Family Nature Club Help You Tip the Balance in Favor of Nature?

Let’s get it out there first: I am a risk-taker. Not in the adrenaline junkie sense—I’m no skydiver—but I stray from the beaten path, somet…

Started by Ron Swaisgood

18 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Ken Schmaltz

Taiga Trekkers - 2nd Anniversary Trek and Potluck

2nd Anniversary Trek and Potluck What a brilliant morning to celebrate two years of trekking together! The sun greeted us with warmth an…

Started by Harmony

0 Apr 12, 2012

RSS

© 2020   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service