All Discussions Tagged '' (68)

← Back to Natural Families
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Healthy Parent = A Healthy Kid

The Returning of Light: We often discuss the vast array of benefits that our children receive from regular time spent outdoors and in natur…

Started by Harmony

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Ken Schmaltz

"Let's G.O.!" Family Nature Clubs!

Let's G.O.! April 2012 is rapidly approaching! I'm sure you've heard by now about the thousands of people who participated in last year's e…

Started by Janice Swaisgood

0 Mar 21, 2012

IditaNature starts in 2 weeks!

Hi Natural Family Network members!   It’s IditaNature time again, so I thought I’d send out a reminder about this year’s upcoming outdoor…

Started by Carmen Field

4 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Carmen Field

Starting a Family Nature Club - and Popular Outing Ideas

Suz asked me to share my blog post about starting a Family Nature Club. I started our club back in April 2010 and try to keep track of outi…

Started by Michele Whiteaker

2 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Michele Whiteaker

How Big is Your Family Nature Club? Suggestions?

I'm often asked the following question, or one similar to it, so I thought I'd post it with my response here, for discussion. This is also…

8 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Michele Whiteaker

Taiga Trekkers - The Johdpur Experiment

The Johdpur Experiment With all the record amount of snowfall we've had this winter, it is hard to tell if some of the less traveled and…

Started by Harmony

1 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Heather Kuhlken

A New Family Nature Club . . . Slow Start

Hi all! You may have seen my post a couple of weeks ago regarding the start of my new family nature club - Red Dirt Discoveries. We had our…

Started by Meghan Cox Mick

12 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Ken Schmaltz

Nature Traditions for the Holidays... Will You Join Us?

As we enter the busy holiday season, our goal this year is to add nature back into people’s overflowing calendars by inviting them to join…

6 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Suz Lipman

Together in Nature: Pathways to a Stronger, Closer Family

ANNOUNCING!!!! Together in Nature: Pathways to a Stronger, Closer Family.  C&NN is delighted to announce the release of this new tool k…

Started by Children & Nature Network

0 Nov 21, 2011

Toasty Tootsies - Keeping Your Kiddos' Feet Warm for Winter Fun

Choosing the right boot to keep your kiddos' feet warm and toasty on hikes or while playing in the winter has been a hot topic lately. It c…

Started by Harmony

2 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Juliet Robertson

RSS

© 2020   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service