All Discussions Tagged '' (68)

← Back to Natural Families
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taiga Trekkers - Byron Glacier Trail

Byron Glacier Trail The Byron Glacier Trail is the perfect hike for a toddler! Just shy of a mile out, it is a flat well kept trail that…

Started by Harmony

0 Aug 13, 2011

Thursday's Trek - Campbell Creek Bike Trail

Campbell Creek Trail from... Campbell Creek Park Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, you can almost hear the chorus of angels singing as the skies opened up an…

Started by Harmony

0 Aug 5, 2011

Rabbit Creek Trail with the Taiga Trekkers - Photo Essay

Rabbit Creek Trail

Started by Harmony

0 Aug 5, 2011

Campbell Creek Trail with the Taiga Trekkers

Taiga Trekkers took off today on another fabulous section off the paved trail network that weaves its way all around Anchorage's greenbelt…

Started by Harmony

3 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Avery Cleary

Today's Trail with the Taiga Trekkers - Ship Creek Trail

Ship Creek Trail About 17 parents + 1 friend +1 grandma/sherpa + 22 kids beautiful weather + a moose+ salmon swimming up stream+ a new tra…

Started by Harmony

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ken Schmaltz

A Parade of Crawdads

It was one of those days that I still remember 40 years later.  The day was overcast, perfect for fishing in Southern Ohio.  My dad, brothe…

Started by Lori Kiesser

0 Jul 15, 2011

Why I started a Nearby Nature Club

I am sitting at my desk gathering my thoughts about what I most want to share as a panelist on Connecting San Diego's Kids to Nearby Nature…

Started by Yasmin Shaddox

3 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Meghan Cox Mick

Family Nature Camp's aquatic adventure on Diver Ed - Bar Harbor, Maine

A highlight of College of the Atlantic's Family Nature Camp is a trip on Diver Ed's Starfish Enterprise. Read more courtesy of the Bangor D…

Started by COA's Family Nature Camp

0 Dec 1, 2010

Recipe & Idea Swap: National Eat Outdoors Day Tuesday August 31

Did you know that August 31st is National Eat Outdoors Day? This annual event celebrates the end of summer vacation with a day of outdoor d…

Started by Suz Lipman

11 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Suz Lipman

Starting a Family Nature Club -- looking for suggestions

I'm in the process of launching Walk on the Wild Side Family Nature Club in Great Falls, Montana. My timing isn't perfect -- we already hav…

Started by Linda Caricaburu

14 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Margaret Rietano

RSS

© 2021   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service