All Discussions Tagged '' (68)

← Back to Natural Families
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! I'm going to be talking with some elementary school classes...

Hi, All!I've been invited to speak to a couple of elementary school classes about the idea of connecting with nature.  Any advice on the be…

Started by Jodi Hiland

6 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Jodi Hiland

"IditaNature" concept

Hello FNCs!I just wanted to suggest that you all take a look at the discussion on the Natural Teachers group forum. They are talking about…

Started by Janice Swaisgood

1 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Chip Donahue

My first entry here

Hello!I am new here on CONNECT but not too new to the movement. My husband and I have always spent the bulk of our free time outdoors - hik…

Started by Janice Swaisgood

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Debi Huang

How much actual help do you have with your NCFF?

Hi, All! Our NCFF, Happy Trails, is over one year old now, and still 100% of the work is done by me alone. I would like to change this in 2…

Started by Jodi Hiland

3 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Sal

Nature Clubs for Families Toolkit: A Valuable Resource for Funding!

A grant was recently awarded to fund a Family Nature Club using the Nature Clubs for Families Toolkit as a resource. The grant will allow t…

Started by Kim Check

4 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Kim Check

Where the Wild Things Are - costume hike on Halloween!

KIVA Nature Walk (in your costume!!!) Oct 31 10:00am - Oct 31 12:00pm Come with us to Where the Wild Things Are! October 31st! Take a natu…

Started by Chip Donahue

8 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Carmen Field

special dates for nature clubs

Here is a growing list of special events. I keep this list by our planning office (the closet in the baby's room!). It might help you as yo…

Started by Chip Donahue

5 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Chip Donahue

Welcome Nature Club for Families leaders!

The facebook page allowed us to gather and discuss ideas this summer. I was just so thrilled to see it take off the way it did. Your cooper…

Started by Chip Donahue

1 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Samantha Pearson

RSS

© 2019   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service