Greetings Folks,
The 2nd annual Reaching Nature Connection conference provides a weekend of experiential outdoor learning for adults, developing skills, ideas, and new ways of seeing outdoor education for the young child.  The conference presenters have over 60 years combined experience educating children in Nature's classroom.  
This conference helps educators, mentors, and parents deepen their own relationship with Nature and translate their wonder, curiosity, knowledge, and skill in the context of the magical world of the young child.
A storytelling workshop focused on guiding and
teaching through the art of telling tales has been added with a $30 discount for conference attendees.
Please join us and help spread the word!

For more information or to enroll, visit our

Early enrollment discounts end July 3rd.

In aticipation,
Lia Grippo

LeadTeacher and founder,  Wild Roots School /span>http://wildrootsschool.org>

Views: 119

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lia!

Thanks for sharing this information. I'm excited to learn more about what you're doing up north of me (I'm in San Diego)! 

I hope you're able to make it to the Grassroots Gathering this year - in San Diego Sept 4 - 6th, followed by the first ever 2013 Gala for Children and Nature on Friday evening aboard the Sternwheeler at the Bahia Resort. Let me know if you'd like more information about either event!

I'd love to meet you!

Janice

RSS

© 2021   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service