C&NN Connect

Share, Learn, Listen, Lead

Richard Louv is to be a keynote presenter at the Mindstretchers Conference at the Crieff Hydro Hotel, Tuesday 8th June 2010. Great news! This is now THE event of 2010!

Details can be found on the Mindstretchers website.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic! I've enjoyed hearing his talks, and of course he raises awareness wherever he goes.

Also, the hubby and I are planning a trip to Scotland this summer! Will have to connect with you and your work there. Would love to see what's going on in the children and nature world in Scotland! Any garden tour recommendations?
Oh how exciting! Please do get in touch and I'll see what I can do to help you out. If you click on my website you'll find my email at the foot of every page.

Thanks and best wishes
Juliet

Jodi Hiland said:
Fantastic! I've enjoyed hearing his talks, and of course he raises awareness wherever he goes.

Also, the hubby and I are planning a trip to Scotland this summer! Will have to connect with you and your work there. Would love to see what's going on in the children and nature world in Scotland!
Nice one. Perhaps this is the excuse I've been looking for to come up to Scotland this year. I assume you'll be there Juliet?

Alistair
Yes - I'll be there. It could well be the only time Richard comes to Scotland so I reckon it's quite a special event. If you are able to make it - fantastic. I don't know whether you know much about Mindstretchers but this consultancy has two super nature kindergartens where children spend 80% of their time outside.

Oh yes - and if you've come as far as Perthshire, there so much beautiful scenery, hills and lochs that it's worth a wee holiday!

RSS

© 2014   Created by amy pertschuk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service