Credentials and experience
• Kew Diploma in Horticulture from the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Surrey, England.
• National Diploma in Horticulture (Inter.) Royal Horticultural Society, England.
• Certificate in Nursery Practices and Ornamental Horticulture: Merrist Wood College for land-based industries. Surrey, England.
• Master Gardeners Certificate in Parks and Recreation: Greater Merseyside Regional Authorities, England.
• City and Guilds of London Institute: Full Technological Certificate in Horticulture. Awarded two bronze medals for leading position in the nation.
• Post-graduate scholarship for environmental research on endemic flora, feral animal control and conservation throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
• Certificate in Arboriculture: Royal Forestry Society of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
• Landmark Education, Team-Management and Leadership program
• Certified Cash-flow Consultant
• Founder and President of Botany 2000, Inc. Interior Plantscape Specialists since 1982
• Founder and President of “Families for the Rainforest” since 1997. This organization specializes in the development of educational programs for teachers and students. We focus on the importance of tropical rainforests and the significant role these forests play in society… and to the planet as a whole.
FFTR is a 501(C) (3) non-profit organization