The ABCs of Ecology:
An Educator's Guide to Learning Outside
Classroom teachers, home school educators, naturalists - anyone committed to teaching children about the world in which they live — will appreciate these 230 illustrated pages of activities with worksheets and plans for a single lesson or a broader ecology unit.
- Includes chapters and background info on Geology, Climate, Forest, ABCs of Ecology and Watersheds.
- Includes interdisciplinary approaches to link curriculum areas together to meet state curriculum goals.
- Designed for classroom teachers, home school educators, naturalists and nature center volunteers.
- Lessons geared for 3rd - 8th grade levels, with some appropriate for younger and older grade levels.
- Created from the first-hand experience of the Ferry Beach Ecology School staff on Maine’s coast.
Order yours today for easy access to innovative lessons, hands-on and experiential activities, and reproducible worksheets.
Shipping cost : $3.00 sent media mail, $5.00 sent priority mail
If ordering more than one book or to send a book out of the United States, please call for shipping quote.
Order online OR print out and mail in an order form today, along with a check made payable to Ferry Beach Ecology School! Visit www.fbes.org today!
Ferry Beach Ecology School ~ 8 Morris Ave, Bldg #1 ~ Saco, ME 04071 ~ (207) 283-9951 ~ www.fbes.org